- Moving quickly on creative testing is critical to maximize ROI.
- Modus methodically tests creative knowing the difference in performance on 1 creative compared to another can be well over 300%.
- Changes in creative could be small items such as Music, Voice Over, Offer, Call to Action, Colors, End Cards, other variables or completely new executions.
- IBM’s Watson Advertising Accelerator provides creative/visual insights to drive the highest engagement for a given audience
- Anticipation: Predicts the creative elements to drive engagement
- Segmentation: Discovers new audience segments based on message resonance to help expand a message to untapped audiences.
- Revelation: Analyzes each campaign from a creative and audience perspective, extracting insights on the highest and lowest performing experiences.
- Accelerator analyzes cookieless data signals to predict and subsequently assemble a customized video creative for each impression based on the likelihood of a consumer converting against a KPI.
- The growth of OTT/CTV is accelerating faster than originally projected. It is imperative brands adopt tools that allow them to make quicker, more accurate decisions to maximize ROI.
Source: IBM Watson Advertising Accelerator Expands to Bring AI to Fast-Growing OTT Media and Streaming Landscape | Nasdaq
With over 129 million smartphone users in the United States (55% mobile market penetration) as of January 2013, Direct Response advertisers now more than ever need to include mobile and tablet consumer engagement strategies into their response mechanisms.
With the constant evolution of multi-window experiences (TV, Phone, Tablet, PC), and the access to web browsers and search engines at the touch of a button, direct response marketers cannot rely on phone and desktop responses alone. At the least, a responsive landing page (or website) must be developed to offer a good experience to potential buyers that were captured by the DRTV creative and offers.
Because of today’s consumer behaviors interacting with brands and DRTV advertising, sound strategies including SEM, SEO and a mobile experience are key in today’s success. An order, a lead or any other response goal needs to be easily attained via all response channels without any effort from the consumer (nobody likes having to “blow up” phone screens to tap on the “Order Now” button).
The days of only two response mechanisms are long gone… first impressions, good consumer experiences, consumer/brand relationships and engagements now dictate ideas, strategies and budget allocation… (note that I did not even mention Social Media – that’s a whole other post :)) so when thinking of all those, make sure to include mobile and tablet in the mix. From experience, a few of our clients generated 50% of their overall web responses from mobile.